x(

It hurts when I see you struggle you come to me with ideas.
You say they're just pieces so I'm puzzled cause the shit I hear is crazy.
But you're either getting lazy or you don't believe in you no more
seems like your own opinion's not one you can form.
Can't make a decision you keep questioning yourself.
Second guessing and it's almost like you're begging for my help like I'm your leader
your supposed to fucking be my mentor.I can endure no more,
I demand you remember who you are
it was you who believed in me when everyone was telling you don't sign me.
Everyone at the fucking label, let's tell the truth you risked your career for me
I know it as well as you nobody wanted to fuck with the white boy.I'm crying in this booth.
You saved my life, now maybe it's my turn to save yours but I can never repay you, what you did for me is way more but I ain't giving up faith and you ain't giving up on me.


cute Pictures, Images and Photos